It’s easy to create and print 3D items at the Jericho Library!
- Exclusively for Jericho cardholders who wish to print an item out on the 3D printer.
- Appointments should be made 24 hours in advance by submitting a request online.
- Children (grades 5 and below) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Printing time is limited to 4 hours per project.
- Payment for printed items is based on length of printing time. The cost of 3D printing is $2.00 per hour or any part thereof. Payment is made via copy/print cards available at the library.
- Come to the Reference Desk at your scheduled time as you must be present to start printing your item.
- The library provides access to 3D printing software and hardware; however, patrons should be familiar with the technology as library staff members are not experts and cannot offer extended instruction.
- The library is not responsible for any projects that fail to print correctly.
Ready to make an appointment?
Please click on & read our 3D Printer Policy to continue
Jericho cardholders can also request to use the iMac computer in the Print Center to:
- Find a print project on thingiverse.com
- Find and change a project already made
- Design your own 3D creation
- Usage of the iMac to create a project is on a first-come, first-served basis. It is available to patrons in 1 hour increments for up to 4 hours per day.