Smartphones and tablets are rapidly becoming the most popular means of accessing the Internet. The new Jericho Library App will enable you to utilize important library resources from your mobile devices.
If you have a smartphone or tablet, follow these instructions:
- Tap the App Store or Play Store icon on the home screen.
- Tap Search on the bottom navigation bar
- Type “Jericho Mobile Library” into your search bar and tap Search
- Scroll down until you see the Jericho Mobile Library icon on the right and tap the icon
- Tap the Free button
- Tap the Install button to download
- Enter your iTunes or Android account password
- Wait for your icon to appear on the home screen
- Read the policy and click accept if you agree to the terms
- Although the app is free, you must click Buy to download it
- Click the Home button (you will see the app downloading).
- You may now start using the Jericho Mobile Library App.