In an effort to make a positive impact on our budget and create a greener society, the Jericho Public Library newsletter is no longer being mailed. Due to soaring printing costs, a very limited number of printed copies will be available for Jericho cardholders at the Circulation Desk.
The following options are available:
- Fill out an e-mail registration card to automatically receive the newsletter each month for free on your personal e-mail account.
- Sign up on the right side of our website to automatically receive the newsletter each month for free on your personal e-mail account.
- Visit us on our website on any computer at www.jericholibrary.org/Newsletters/newsletter.pdf
- Click on the print icon to print either the complete newsletter or selected pages.
- Note: You will need the free download of Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to print the newsletter.
- A copy of the newsletter will be available at both the Circulation and Reference Desks for photocopying.
- Go to the Reference Desk if you wish to use one of the computers in the library to print a copy of the newsletter. Librarians or technology aides are available to assist you. You may print 3 black and white pages or 1 color at no charge, per day.
- Patrons who still wish to receive the newsletter by mail can pay $5 for the U.S. postage for one year.