Help us keep our community safe and healthy by following the regulations below while in the Jericho Library.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth must be worn at all times.
- Covered drinks are allowed.
- Seating is limited to one patron per table for each scheduled session on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Chairs need to stay where you found them.
- Computer use is by reservation for scheduled sessions. Fees will be charged for printing.
- No congregating.
- Study Rooms are not available at this time.
The Library will be sanitized after each session. Announcements will be made to exit the building during these times:
Library Sanitizing Schedule
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday||Friday and Saturday||Sunday|
|12:00 to 12:15 PM||12:00 to 12:15 PM||3:00 to 3:15 PM|
|3:00 to 3:15 PM||3:00 to 3:15 PM|
|6:00 to 6:15 PM|
The Information Center is open during regular library hours but will close during the above sanitizing times.