Steps we are taking:
We are frequently disinfecting and sanitizing the building including public areas, door handles, hand rails, keyboards, table tops and elevators.
Cleaning wipes and hand sanitizers are available throughout the building.
Caring for our community
The health and well being of our community is our first and foremost concern. The Jericho Public Library has many online resources you can access from the comfort of your home if you or someone you know is experiencing an illness.
You can use the following services:
- OverDrive: borrow e-books and audiobooks
- Flipster: access magazines online
- Freading: borrow e-books
- Freegal: stream music
- Hoopla: Stream movies, T.V. shows, music, audiobooks, e-Books & comic books
- Kanopy: Stream over 30,000 films
- Creativebug: The number one inspirational resource for DIY, crafters, and makers
- Lynda.com: A leading online learning platform that helps you learn business, software, technology and creative skills
- NextReads: An email newsletter that delivers great book suggestions right to your inbox
- tutor.com: One-to-one learning solutions for students and professionals
- NY Times: Access to an unlimited amount of articles via the Jericho Public Library’s New York Times subscription
For more information you may check the following websites:
Nassau County Health Department Coronavirus Hotline 888-364-3065