Stream Movies (including foreign films), music, television shows, audiobooks, e-books and comic books.
All you need is a web browser, smartphone or tablet.
Patrons can download the Hoopla App, enter their Jericho Library barcode number and begin accessing a vast collection of titles. Stream movies (including foreign films), music, television shows, audiobooks, e-books and comic books. All you need is a Jericho Library Card and a web browser, smartphone or tablet. Each patron will be limited to 10 titles per calendar month. When you have made your title selection, movie titles will remain available to you for 3 days, music for 7 days and audiobooks, e-books and comic books for 21 days.
Creating an account is easy!
Download and open the Hoopla App from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Choose Sign Up and follow the prompts.
- Click here to begin to sign up for a Hoopla account.
- Create an account if you haven’t already. Click Agree.
- Choose the Jericho Public Library from the menu, click Next.
- Enter your library card barcode number, click Next.
- Once logged in, at the top of the screen choose Browse.
- When you have found the title you wish to borrow click Borrow. A message will be displayed of when the title will expire on your account.
- At any time when you are logged in you can view which titles you have borrowed by clicking My Hoopla.
- JPL Hoopla Tutorial
For further information, please contact the Reference Desk.
Parents: Check out Kids Mode in your Hoopla settings to view only kid friendly material.